connect. lead. serve.
As a member of YPJC, you have the opportunity to make a difference in your community and grow as a leader. Attend exclusive events, meet like-minded young professionals and regional leaders, have your voice heard by serving on committees, and volunteer in your community to advance Johnson City.
what can joining do for you?
Meet other movers and shakers in the region and advance your career.
Grow both personally and professionally to standout in today’s competitive market.
Impact your community by volunteering and performing acts of service.
Serve your community.
starting at just $75 you get:
- Quarterly breakfast/coffee networking events
- Monthly happy hour networking/social events
- Monthly community service activities
- Quarterly outdoor recreation activities
- Quarterly professional development events
- Invitation to members-only annual gala
- Access to members-only chat group
- Access to members-only directory
- Leadership opportunities through involvement in YP Committees
- Opportunity to represent YPJC on a social sports league
- Connect with a diverse network of peers and local business and community leaders
- Flash promotions from community partners
see what our members have to say
“Whether you’re wanting to grow your business or career, find new friends that share common goals, or wanting to make a difference through their community service activities, YPJC is for you.” Chase V.
“Connecting more with my community has been the biggest blessing. It’s great to go beyond my own circle and meet other young professionals in our region. I feel like I know so much more about opportunities and happenings now.” Raina W.
“I love YP because it is so much more than networking. It is a community that is as inclusive as it is driven. It is an opportunity for us to support each other, collaborate ideas, and build friendships along the way. We are the next generation of leaders in our communities and for us to be able to come together as one organization is invaluable." Gabe G.